About Me

Dear friends brother sister, Welcolme to my Blog - i am Maxine Bowler i am once again standing in Burngreave in the Council elections on the 3rd May.I am an anti Cuts activist and am part of the stop the war Coalition. The cuts are damaging our community destroying our sevices and creating mass unempoyment across the ward.They are being pushed through by a nasty condem goverment- of millionaires who are looking after their rich friends, but locally implemented f by Labour. If you vote the same you always get the same. So change your vote and vote for Justice, Peace and Equality

Thursday 12 April 2012

Rubbish everywhere

The Council Don't Care About us.




broken tv's make it to dangerous to play
I have been knocking on doors and canvassing in the Carwood area and Earl  Marshall road area, over the last two days, and everywhere I go residents are complaining about the rubbish council never coming to clean up, never cutting the grass.




I will fight for more services for the area and a safer environment for our children






Magda showing me her ex play area
Whilst out campaigning I was approached by Magda aged 9 who wanted to show me what had happened to her play area. She took me to show the grassed area bordering the Carwood Estate . She explained that a pipe had been mended- but that instead of covering it over - some boarding had been put over it- making the area too dangerous for her and her friends to play on, and that now it has become a dumping ground. She told me she was so annoyed that she had thought about organising a protest outside the town hall.
I think Magda is right it is a disgrace- we need to fight for better facilities across the area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment